Some of My Favourite Restaurants/Hotels
J.W.Marriott Desert Springs Resort (Palm Desert) -
Renowned for its two championship golf courses and deluxe spa, the J.W.Marriott is a superb getaway for golfers, spa lovers, families and couples. Accommodation is available in either the premier hotel or in separate villas.
Sherman's Deli (Palm Desert and Palm Springs) -
This Deli is a culinary treasure that serves authentic N.Y. style Jewish food in the middle of the desert. A huge favorite with the locals.
Tojo's Restaurant (Vancouver) -
Probably the most well known and most popular Japanese restaurant in Vancouver. Chef and Owner, Tojo Hidekazu, apprenticed at Ohnoya, an exclusive restaurant in Osaka, Japan, famous for its traditional and exquisite cuisine. Tojo's creations are edible works of art. He is also the creator of the popular California and BC rolls.
Cioppino's (Vancouver) -
Located in trendy Yaletown, this superb Italian restaurant specializes in 'Mediterranean Grill' and an extensive wine menu. Fabulous food and great atmosphere.
Il Giardino (Vancouver) -
Umberto Menghi, the charismatic owner, opened this elegant and romantic restaurant with its enclosed patio in the early seventies. Since then, it has served traditional Italian specialties to thousands of satisfied and loyal customers. Excellent food and service.
Joe Fortes Seafood and Chop House (Vancouver) -
Labeled as Vancouver's best oyster bar, Joe Fortes is popular with both residents and tourists alike. Beautiful patio and herb garden.
Le Siren De La Mer (Montreal) -
Charming Lebanese seafood restaurant in Montreal. Fresh fish is hand picked from family owned fish shop adjacent to restaurant.
Delicious culinary adventure offering an assortment of fish, shellfish, and grilled meat dishes.
Ohnoya Restaurant (Osaka)
- Established in 1951, this exclusive restaurant serves high-end, traditional style Japanese food. Most famous for its Kaiseki cuisine which uses fresh seasonal ingredients and has its origins in Buddhism, Ohnoya is popular with dignitaries, celebrities, and VIPs from foreign countries. Geisha are in attendance if requested.
Barn; Pizzaria; Apple Grimm; Sawasdee (Nagano/Nigata/Toyama)
- Owned by the Apple Ivy Group, this chain of family style restaurants in the Japanese Alps offers casual dining at a reasonable price. Consistently good food, great value, and excellent service.
Hotel Vis a Vis (Sestri Levante, Liguria) - This delightful hotel on a hill dominates the picturesque view of the Bay. Its restaurant is well known for its Ligurian specialties and its gorgeous panorama. Moderate accommodation, but good location for hiking around Cinque Terre.
Lido del Faro (Anacapri, Napoli)
- Romantic restaurant with a fabulous terrace overlooking the dramatic beauty of Capri's coastline and ocean. Excellent seafood.
Taverna dei Barbi (Montalcino, Tuscany)
- With lovely views of the surrounding hills and forests, this renowned restaurant serves traditional Tuscan cooking with wonderful wines from the area.
El Bulli (Cala Montjoi) - Famous for its 25 course degustation menu, El Bulli offers an extraordinary gastronomic experience in Northern Spain.
Botafumeiro Moncho (Barcelona)
One of the top Catalonian restaurants in Spain, Botafumeiro is renowned for its fresh fish and shellfish specialties. Owner and Chef , Moncho, appears daily to check on quality of food and service.
The Willows (Honolulu)
- A favourite family restaurant in Oahu: one of Hawaii's original garden restaurants since 1944, The Willows has a lovely tropical setting with fishponds, waterfalls, and lush greenery. Buffet includes a good selection of native Hawaiian foods.
- The menu for this gorgeous restaurant is an elegant blend of Hawaiian favorites and Continental cuisine. Located right on the ocean near Diamond Head, Michele offers an unforgettable fine dining experience with breathtaking views.
Galle Face Hotel (Columbo) - Enjoy a spectacular sunset while savouring cocktails in the garden of the majestic Galle Face Hotel. Established in Columbo in 1864, this grand hotel is one of the best in Asia, offering impeccable old world service and excellent cuisine.
Some of My Favourite Ingredients
Café Luca Coffee (Seattle) - One of the smoothest coffees around. Only the most select Arabica style coffee beans are used and roasted according to traditional Southern Italian recipe. Favoured by over 40 Top Chefs throughout the U.S. No acidic aftertaste. Has won prestigious awards in the U.S. for Best Coffee.
Ocean Food Nanuk Smoked Salmon (British Columbia) - Very elegant tasting smoked salmon. Each piece is individually separated by wax paper. No cutting required. Always consistently delicious and convenient to use.
Kanzouri Spice (Japan) - A pungent but mild chili paste that is flavored with yuzu (Japanese Citrus). Used to season nabemono, udon, soups, spaghetti, dipping sauces and salad dressings. A versatile seasoning with both tangy and spicy undertones - a refined and refreshing taste.
>> For further information about ordering any of these products, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org